CPTC is committed towards inclusive growth and sustainable development with priority for CSR activities in the local areas and neighbourhood areas of its operations such as along the transmission line corridor. The Company’s thrust under CSR activities shall be consistent with the CSR provisions of Schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013, CSR Rules, the Guidelines and the policy directions issued by the Government from time to time.
2. Constitution of CSR Committee
Dr. R. P. Singh
Ms. Seema Gupta
Mr. Keshav Prasad
3. Activities Undertaken By Company Under CSR
For FY 2017-18
- (1) RENOVATION OF SCHOOL
- (i) Renovation of Banaul High School, Banaul, Bokhara Block, Sitamarhi
- (ii) Renovation of Rajkiye Madhya Vidhyalaya, Dariyapur Kafen, Kudhani Block, Muzaffarpur
For FY 2018-19
- (1) INSTALLATION OF HAND PUMPS IN VILLAGES OF SITAMARHI DISTRICT
- (2) SUPPLY OF NECESSARY ITEMS IN PUBLIC HEALTH CENTRE, BAJPATTI, SITAMARHI
For FY 2019-20
- (1) TRANSFERRED TO PM CARES FUND
- In view of the spread of novel Corona Virus (Covid-19) in India, its declaration as pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the CSR Funds for the Financial Year 2019-20 were transferred into Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM-CARES) Fund.
For FY 2020 – 21
- (1) PROVIDED ALS AMBULANCE
- One ‘Advanced Life Support’ (ALS) Ambulance was procured and handed over to Sri Krishna Medical College & Hospital (SKMCH), Muzaffarpur.
- Advanced Life Support Ambulances are those vehicles which are used for transporting those patients who are in medically critical condition and need to be transported with intensive monitoring, respiratory care etc. The ALS Ambulance is therefore having such constructs wherein Ventilator, Suction Pump, Defibrillator, oxygen trolleys, autoloader stretcher etc can be fixed (by the hospital) depending on the emergency need of the patient. Besides the above, the ALS is equipped with Inverter with Batteries, Ample space for medical consumables, higher seating capacity, PA systems & Alarm, AC and has high strength interiors designed for antibacterial & disinfectant properties. The ALS Ambulance also provides higher chances for medical treatment in the first 60 minutes post any trauma (called the Golden Hour) thereby increasing the likelihood of survival of the patient.
For FY 2021 – 22
- (1) PROVIDED HEALTH CARE ITEMS